Halloween!! Holla at ya!!

We were invited to a Halloween party by the folks that Ken does some work for. The rule was EVERYONE had to dress up. Adults included.

We scoured the house for some stuff that could be used for some sort of costume...

Ken: "Here are a few of my old T-shirts, we could go as the slob family!!"

Esme: "no."

Ken: "Here's a few rolls of toilet paper, we could go as the Turd family!"

Esme: "no."

Ken: "Here's a few..."

Esme: "no, put this on. we're a pirate family with a pet lion."







3 comments:

Kris Livovich said...

Esme is right. NEVER listen to Ken's good ideas. NEVER.

Beth Hanna said...

That's the coolest pirate family I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

The story is great! I kind of like Ken's ideas :-) You guys made a great pirate family, and the cutest pet lion I have ever seen!!!